Outsource Your Sales Operation
As a park operator, you'll know that Holiday Home sales play a major role in your business. You'll also know that the income it provides can be frustratingly inconsistent. This inconsistency often has a negative consequence for the cash flow of the business. With the challenging task of running the park, it's all too easy to find yourself in a position where the sales operation is not given the time, effort and expertise it requires to be truly successful. That’s where we come in! We are able to take over the entire Holiday Home sales operation and run it on your behalf. And we only get paid when we make a sale – it’s as simple as that!
Our proven method is to operate just as if we are members of your staff. Close liaison with you at all times will ensure that we manage the sales operation to achieve projected profit and unit sales targets. Examples of benefits we have brought to previous sales franchises are as follows:
- No upfront fees to be paid. We earn our profit by increasing your sales profit and turnover
- Accountability – a high standard of professionalism, working under your park’s jurisdiction
- No sales staff costs - staff are trained and provided by us
- Professional marketing skills – brochures, web design and regional / national advertising at no cost to your company
- Professional sales office - equipped with computer, fax, phones etc if required Choice of quality stock available throughout the year
- 30 years of core management experience in the caravan industry - covering sales, marketing, advertising & logistics
- Increased profitability – higher turnover and increased margins
- Less pressure on your time and resources
- Flexibility – we’ll tailor-make our proposal to suit your needs
- Buy a mobile home from our website for your ease and convenience with the Joal Caravans guarantee of quality - hundreds of our customers have already found this the simplest way to buy
- A comprehensive spares shop with access through our website which provides an excellent selection of mobile homes spares in a very easy to navigate format
- An in house ability to site, connect and service mobile homes if required
- After sales service run by an appointed insurance-approved repair team further minimising the pressure on your business resources.